Short Terms and Conditions
The Promotion is open to businesses with stores in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales); store owners/operators must be aged 18+. Open from 09:00 on 04/01/22 – 16:59 on 31/01/22. One entry per business. To enter: Retailers can enter the Ferrero Valentine’s Day competition by ordering a Ferrero Rocher cross-category FSDU unit from www.yourperfectstore.co.uk, or share an image of their boxed chocolate range, via @FerreroYPS on Twitter or emailing FerreroYourPerfectStore@cirkle.com with full contact details including entrants full name, email address, phone number and store address. Prize: 5 winners will each receive 5 Ferrero Rocher inspired flower bouquets to share with their customers ahead of Valentine’s Day, as well as a case of Ferrero T16 each. For full Ts & Cs, visit www.yourperfectstore.co.uk. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.
Your Perfect Store Full Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promotion is open to businesses with stores in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and store owners/operators must be aged 18+. The Promotion is not open to employees and immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promotion will begin at 09:00 on 04/01/22 and end at 16:59 on 31/01/22 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter:
- Retailers can enter the Ferrero Valentine’s Day competition by ordering a Ferrero Rocher cross-category FSDU unit from www.yourperfectstore.co.uk, or;
- Share an image of their boxed chocolate range via DM @FerreroYPS on Twitter with full contact details including full name, email address, phone number and store address, or;
- Emailing an image of their boxed chocolate range as well as full contact details including full name, email address, phone number and store address to FerreroYourPerfectStore@cirkle.com.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per business.
- Internet or Twitter access is required to enter.
- Prizes: The five winning retailers will each win the following two prizes:
- 5 Ferrero Rocher inspired flower bouquets per winner for their customers ahead of Valentine’s Day
- A trade unit/case of Ferrero Rocher T16 per winner
- The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received after the end of the Promotion Period. The winners will be notified by email Twitter DM or telephone no later than 02/02/22. The winners will then have 2 days to respond to confirm acceptance of the prize, if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography/filming) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for the inability to meet delivery timeframes in the event of any national or local lockdowns, or any circumstances resulting from Covid-19 affecting the prize delivery supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the ability to meet these deadlines, the Promoter will fulfil their obligations as soon as it is reasonably possible.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.